Tupelo Honey Playlist 3/13/12

I'm pretty sure there's only one artist I've ever played who can claim to be a fiddle-playing western-swing musician by night and a chainsaw artist by day.

Where has Doug Moreland been all my life?

I'm seriously considering moving to Manchaca, TX and becoming Doug's first full-time groupie. I'll pitch a tent in his backyard, where a big straw cowboy hat, cover myself in sawdust, and try to sell beads to passer-bys.

Till Next Week
Ciao









Artist - Song - Album


5pm
The Great Unknowns - Homefront - Homefront
Justin Townes Earle - Movin' On - Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now
Alejandro Escovedo - Castanets - A Man Under the Influence
Ike Reilly - Morning Glory - Hard Luck Stories
Lyle Lovett - Brown Eyed Handsome Man - Release Me
Will Phalen - Candycane Mountain In My Mind - Holy Ghost / Gold Coast
Caleb Klauder - Worn Out Shoes - Western Country
Danny Barnes - Ooh La La - Dirt on the Angel
Elliott Brood - Lindsay - Days Into Years
Trailer Radio - I'm Not Leavin', I'm Just Lookin' - Trailer Radio
Casey Dreissen - Lay Me Down a Pallet - Songbook, Vol. 4
Jamie O'Hara - My Little Lady (Ain't My Little Lady No More) - Rise Above It
Jack Wilson - The Watchers - Jack Wilson
Madison Violet - Cindy Cindy - The Good In Goodbye


6pm
Tim Carroll - Look Out - Look Out!
Red Meat - Inner Redneck - Meet Red Meat
Billy Joe Shaver - Honky Tonk Heroes - Billy Joe Shaver: Greatest Hits
Mirah - Engine Heart - You Think It's Like This, But Really It's Like This
Huckleberry - Trouble - Rose Tattoo
Doug Moreland - Cowboy Breakfast - The Flying Armadillos
Drive-By Truckers - My Sweet Annette - Decoration Day
Mulehead - Frankie Lee - Finer Things
The Tara Stonecipher Band - Denial - N/A
The Derek Trucks Band - Crow Jane - Songlines
Screen Door Porch - Firewater - Screen Door Porch
Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys - Baby, That Would Sure Go Good - For the Last Time
Ry Cooder - Humpty Dumpty World - Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down
El Capitan - May - What Ails You
The Steel Wheels - Endure - Lay Down Lay Low

No comments: